Monday, November 14, 2011

tears dropped because of I miss my family very much this few days!!!

full of mood to update my blog,
so here I'm.

These few days,
no internet access at hostel,
ITS REALLY BORED!!!
n i just feel like i cant live without facebook or internet!!!
i feels like the end of the world is coming when i nothing to do!!!
luckily i still can sign in fb via mobile!!!
other than that, i used my time to sleep...
hmm....
i know its sound wasting time n life,
but i cant think anything i can do without internet access!!!!

cause of no internet access,
i spent my time thinking of my family...
dad, mom, n brother...
honestly, i miss them very much!!!
i cried when i think of them these 2 nites,
tears dropped withou control,
I MISS MY DAD!!
I MISS MY MOM!!
I MISS MY BROTHER!!
I MISS MY ROOM!!!
I MISS MY BED!!!
I MISS MY PIANO!!!
may be because of loneliness,
so full of feeling...
cry and cry and cry...
its feel better after crying,
yeah,
i really forget the last time when was i cry,
i try to be strong hardly!!!
but,
cried for 2 nites,
i think its enough...
so,
cheer up:)
tomorrow will be a great day^^

0 comments: